Wednesday, March 08, 2006

God is so faithful


It's amazing how easy it is to get caught up in life with the everday things. I was driving to work today and stopped at a red light. I looked up at the mountains in the distance and noticed the beautiful, dark, purple coulds that hung around the peaks of the mountains. It looked as though God had painted a piece of Himself in the sky. I love looking at God's masterpieces, and I love how He knows what touches me, the little things that can make my whole day worthwhile. It is amazing to me how often I forget to notice the little things during my busy days. I often get caught up in what I have to get done, and how long I have to do it, that by the end of the day I have not left enough time to really stop and listen to what God is saying to me. I love that my God is so faithful, that even on those days where I am so caught up and stressed out, He can erase all of it with one look at His amazing artistry and glory. With just one glimpse at a cloud on a mountain, God can make my whole day, and remind me of what is truly important, serving Him in all things, in everything that I do. Thank you Father for your faithfulness to help me notice the little things in life. I love you with all of my heart.

1 Comments:

Blogger linda: off the loom said...

Hey, Dana, I love your blog. It's looks great. I do like this particular template. The photo is awesome. When I was driving to work I, too, noticed how beautiful it was with the clouds hanging low in the mountains. I wanted to capture it in photography, but just had to get to work. You are such a blessing to us all. Your creative expression of your love for your God through your music is a gift to us all. We love you.

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home